Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not stop them;
for it is to such as these that the Kingdom of heaven belongs.”
– Matthew 19:14
- St. Matthew’s has a brand-new Nursery area, and provides care for children 3 months and older, during the 10 AM Mass
- Two trained staff persons are present in the Nursery at all times
- Parents may leave their child to attend Mass; or may stay in the Nursery with them (the Service can be heard via Monitor)
- Children may go directly to Sunday School at 10:45 from the Nursery
- Otherwise, we ask that children be picked up at the end of Service at 11 AM
- Parents may utilize the Nursery area during our other Services as well; but staff is present only during the 10 AM Service
The Clergy, Vestry and staff of St. Matthew’s are dedicated to providing a safe and godly environment for our children as they participate in Church School activities. We have adopted and enforce the Diocese of Albany’s Covenant for Sexual Responsibility.
Read this online HERE
Our Sunday School Teachers, Assistants and Nursery Helpers are required to attended the Diocesan workshop, Safeguarding God’s Children, and must sign the Diocesan Covenant and adhere to it at all times.