Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Book of Proverbs 22:6
- Sunday School Classes will begin again in the Fall
- More information to follow at a later date
- Each class has a Teacher and an Assistant present
- Class materials, craft supplies and snacks are provided for each class
- Parents are invited to come to their child’s class at any time
The Clergy, Vestry and staff of St. Matthew’s are dedicated to providing a safe and godly environment for our children as they participate in Church School activities. We have adopted and enforce the Diocese of Albany’s Covenant for Sexual Responsibility.
Read this online HERE
Our Sunday School Teachers, Assistants and Nursery Helpers are required to attended the Diocesan workshop, Safeguarding God’s Children, and must sign the Diocesan Covenant and adhere to it at all times.